Search results for: 'Tequila Extra Anejo'
Suggested search terms: Tequila extra anejo don, Tequila Extra Anejo A 0, Tequila Extra Anejo A, Tequila Extra Añejo El, Tequila Extra Anejo Gran Reserva, ASOMBROSO GRAN RESERVA Tequila EXTRA ANEJO 750ML, Qui Tequila Extra Anejo, Tequila Extra Anejo Gran, Anejo Tequila extra añejo, 1 75 L Tequila extra anejo
- Item #: i_114609Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 3 years in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Extra Añejo tastes provides soft notes of the blanco. Remarkably smooth, soft oakiness with leading vanilla aroma, citrus notes, hints of floral, dark berries and pure agave flavor.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.
- Item #: i_100719Bottle Size: 750mlAmor Mio Tequila Extra Anejo (48 months)
Exquisite delightful palate with extraordinary aromas and flavors, perfect for special occasions. Delicately complex with prominent strong notes of hazelnut, light wood and dark chocolate.
- Item #: i_104903Bottle Size: 1LTears of Llorona is a rare, small batch, extra anejo Tequila, aged five years in oak barrels that have previously held scotch, sherry, and brandy. This unique triple barreling and extra-long aging creates a complex, layered fusion that is more like a cognac or a very old whiskey, yet it retains clear agave notes. Master Distiller German Gonzalez harvests only high altitude, late season blue agaves from the volcanoes in Jalisco, known for their high sugar content.
Called "the Pappy Van Winkle of Tequila" by Food & Wine Magazine and "the tequila that will turn a whiskey lovers head" by The Wall Street Journal.
- Item #: i_164347Bottle Size: 750ml **Extra aged at least 5 years in French Oak casks - Comparable to an aged Cognac or Armagnac
-Smooth and Mellow, sipping Tequila
-Best served at or below room temperature in a snifter
-Named "Best of the Best" by the prestigious Robb Report.
At first, you are puzzled, if not thrilled, by the semisweet, delicate, honey-like opening sniffs; the honey component expands to include vanilla, butter cream and light toffee. Finishes smoothly, with honeyed sweetness.
- Item #: i_104352Bottle Size: 750ml ***Crafting Avión Reserva 44 starts with slow roasting select batches of Avión Agave in brick ovens for 72 hours. The liquid is then small-batch distilled and undergoes Avión’s proprietary ultra-slow filtration method. Finally, the special liquid rests for 43 months in oak barrels and is then aged for an additional month in specially selected petite barrels (rotated daily). Avión Reserva 44 is hand-bottled in extremely limited batches and carefully filled into a fire-polished, luxurious crystal bottle. Avión Reserva 44 is a spirit that even the most demanding tequila connoisseurs and single malt Scotch drinkers will fully appreciate.
- Item #: i_162604Bottle Size: 750ml **The distillery that Casa Noble Tequila calls home started making tequila in the mid-18th century (before it was called tequila) in the region of Tequila, Jalisco. Today, the distillery still sits just outside the town of Tequila. The brand Casa Noble is owned by Carlos Hernandez Ramos, Jose Hermosillo Brooks, David Ravandi and Carlos Santana (yes, that Carlos Santana!). This Casa Noble Single Barrel Extra Añejo begins with fully ripe, organic, estate grown agave that is hand-selected and cooked in a stone oven for 36 hours; After cooling down, the agaves are shredded, the juice is extracted and put to naturally ferment. When the fermentation is complete, the agave wine is then triple distilled and laid down in new, lightly toasted, French oak barrels to age for 5 years. That is how Casa Noble creates this wonderful Extra Añejo tequila. What sets this Casa Noble Extra Añejo apart from others is that it is a “Single Barrel” that we here at Lists with lissome expressions of the flavors and passes deliberately with dry niceties that entice you to sip again. Try this neat with time to spare and enjoy.