Search results for: 'Anejo Tequila'
Suggested search terms: Anejo Tequila A 0, Extra anejo Tequila, Anejo Tequila don, AVION ANEJO Tequila 750, Anejo Tequila A, Anejo Tequila extra, CASAMIGOS AÑEJO Tequila, CROTALO ANEJO Tequila 750, anejo Tequila el Jim, Casa nobles anejo Tequila
- Item #: i_114476Bottle Size: 750mlTasting notes: aged for at least 18 months in American Oak bourbon barrels, the G4 Añejo adds a smooth character. Vanilla and agave notes are present in both the aroma and taste. Slight pepper, soft floral tones as well as smoky highlights.
About the Distillery
·G4 stands for 4th Generation distillers. The Camarena family has been distilling tequila since 1937. The tahona that sits in front of El Pandillo Distillery actually was from a virgin distillery in 1910 that burned in the Mexican Revolution and that is the only thing that survived.
·El Pandillo is the most innovative, forward thinking distillery in Mexico. Felipe is both a mechanical and civil engineer, so he built the distillery as a sustainable distillery honoring tequila tradition and his family heritage while innovating and never compromising quality.
·He designed stone ovens that steam from top and bottom…cooks agave more evenly over 2 days, prevents drying and charring and is more energy efficient.
·The roof of El Pandillo harvests the pure Los Altos rainwater and they use it for distilling the unique blend of 50% harvested rainwater, 50% spring water in G4.
·Felipestein is their tahona - a recycled 19,000 lb. steamroller drum that rolls over a stone bed, slowly crushing the agave with a very small motor.
·G4 uses all copper pot stills for distillation, but captures the steam and uses it to heat water throughout the rest of the distillery.
·Recently G4 Blanco won the IWSC Spirits of Mexico blind judge tasting – not only Best In Category, but Highest Scoring tequila regardless of expression.
·Felipe and his family are 6th generation agave growers – Felipe owns all his own agave and no chemical ever touches the agave through the growth and maturing process.
- Item #: i_167163Bottle Size: 750MLTEQUILA COMISARIO ULTRA PREMIUM ANEJO 100% AGAVE NOM-1529SPECIAL ORDERRATED: 92 points (Exceptional) Clear. Aromas of spun honey, waxy pear and apple, roasted pepper, and delicate herbs. A soft, silky entry leads to a delicate, dryish light-to-medium body with dried apple, mineral, yellow pepper, and acacia honey flavors. Finishes with a long, elegant, gently spicy fade. A superb sipping tequila.
- Item #: i_162108Bottle Size: 750MLDark brown 100% agave tequila. Light agave intensity. Very high oak and moderate caramel aromas with notes of slight earth and spice. This tequila has a medium mouth feel, and a sweet, pure caramel flavor with lots of oak and smoke. The finish is all sweetness, of medium length, and just tingly with alcohol.
- Item #: i_167706Bottle Size: 750MLAzunia's agave comes from one of the oldest agave growing families in the Tequila, Jalisco region of Mexico. Azunia pinas are pressed 3 times to maximize juice extraction. Natural fermentation used, no commercial yeasts added. Double distilled (heads and tails discarded) and filtered for purity. Jim Riley, founder and Bill Walton, partner would like to salute you for selecting their tequila and offer a commitment to provide the finest quality in ultra-premium tequila.
Our Añejo is a “sip-able” ultra-premium tequila that is aged in excess of 12-months in American Oak barrels for a smooth, buttery finish of vanilla, chocolate and caramel. This alluring classic añejo has a nose full of fruit and caramel. This is the perfect tequila for mixing a refreshing Walkin’ Walton or pouring the tequila straight to experience the full flavor for expertise aging for an relaxing evening.
- Item #: i_162171Bottle Size: 750MLCorralejo Anejo is left to repose for 12 months in barrels of new american oak, burnt at the inside in order to achieve its smokey taste.
- Item #: i_109465Bottle Size: 750MLAvión Añejo, Proud winner of a Gold Medal at the prestigious 2011 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Avión Añejo spends two years in once used, white American oak casks. It features hints of vanilla, caramel, coconut and maple, intense tones of roasted agave, delicate tinges of mint and rosemary and fruity aromas of peach and cherry. It is extraordinarily harmonious, rich and exquisite.
- Item #: i_166716Bottle Size: 1.75LBarrel aged in smaller batches for eighteen months in American white-oak barrels, Don Julio Añejo Tequila is a testament to the craft of making a superior tasting, aged tequila. Rich, distinctive and wonderfully complex, its flavor strikes the perfect balance between agave, wood and hints of vanilla. Best experienced neat in a snifter or simply on the rocks.
- Item #: i_167179Bottle Size: 750MLThe agave is grown, brick oven roasted, stone mill crushed, fermented, distilled and aged for 2-3 years entirely on the grounds of the La Fortaleza Distillery. Using labor-intensive traditional tools and techniques to create a tequila of surpassing beauty and unrivaled quality, the scents are rich and luscious: caramel, cinnamon, honey, nutmeg and a myriad of oak spice. On the palate the flavors start rich, sweet and soft in a creamy full mouth-feel; they range from supple agave honey to copious newly turned soil with wood sugars and spice revealed throughout. The finish shows exquisite zest, brisk minerals, baked agave, creamy fruit and a myriad of oak complexities; it is feisty, warming and contemplative. Fortaleza Anejo divulges the powers of patience and the brilliance of tradition. Try this neat with plenty of time to enjoy it.
- Item #: i_163822Bottle Size: 750MLThis golden tequila is a strong agave intensity. Aromas are high wet cement an pineapple with some pepper and dried floral notes. Sweet and meium mouth feel. Flavors of high sweet caramel and an almost minty, earth agave character can be tasted on the palate. The finish has high sweetness, hot alcohol and a sweet, minty, caramel aftertaste.
- Item #: i_161037Bottle Size: 750MLThis anejo is full and mellow on the attack. Very intense and complex agave with a true yellow color. Strong aromas dominated by earthy agave with a full presence of citrus, pepper, chamomile, caramel, smoke and butterscotch. For some reason this tequila is oily yet dry. Huge agave and caramel flavors balanced by fruit, oak, floral, and butterscotch; with a skosch white pepper. Low bitterness and moderate sweetness on the aftertaste.
- Item #: i_100846Bottle Size: 750mlCasa Tequilena is owned and operated by the Arq. Enrique Fonsecas, from Atotonilco El Alto, Jalisco. El Arquitecto is a fifth-generation agave cultivator and master distiller, celebrated for possessing one of the largest highland agave holdings in the industry. This selection is drawn from old French and American oak to create a unique complexity in this highland Anejo Seleccion.
- Item #: i_165482Bottle Size: 750mlMico Anejo - Mico Anejo's secret ingredient: TIME
Aged in American Oak bourbon whiskey barrels from Woodford Reserve for an average of 15 months then finished in Jordan Cabernet wine barrels from Alexander Valley, full-bodied red wine meets the edgy refinement of tequila to make for a complex, rich finish with notes of tobacco + dried fruit.
- Item #: i_165738Bottle Size: 750MLThis classy package is only the beginning; the Tequila inside is the real treat. Displaying aromas of fresh, warm caramel, roasted - delicate agave, elegant blossoms, sultanas, puff pastry and clean spice; Corzo is complex and quite inviting. Theentry is sumptuous with a supple, sweet and oily palate revealing flavors that remind you of cinnamon toast made with honey or stewed sugar dates with baking spice that are balanced gracefully by wonderful agave. The finish is a lengthy fadeof pastries filled to bursting with fruits, invigorating spice, superb vegetal nuance, treacle and toffee. This is a tasty delicacy to be enjoyed from a fine glass with time to spare and maybe a friend.
- Item #: i_163226Bottle Size: 750MLTequila Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo is aged in new Canadian oak barrels. The A¤ejo is allowed to mature fully by spending 2 years in the barrels, absorbing and capturing the natural essences imparted by the oak. Coraz¢n de Agave A¤ejo finally emerges as the smoothest sipping tequila possessing a rich complexity and a hint of vanilla, almond and spice undertones. Color: Deep amber gold.Nose: Sweet and floral nose.Palate: A round, supple attack leads to a medium to full bodied taste with rich caramel. Finish: Effortless finish with a touch of sweet Canadian oak spice. It is beautifully balanced and made for slow, contemplative sipping.
- Item #: i_112820Bottle Size: 750MLGolden in color, this tequila is strong on the attack and pungent. The nose is filled with moderate earthy aromas, slightly spicy, fruity, floral with loads of oaky, caramelized aromas and a heavy, prominent ripe apple aroma. Medium body and smooth, full but not sweet. Moderate earthy agave flavors, pepper and good amounts of oak and caramel tantalize the palate. The long oaky finish is reminiscent of a good bourbon whisky.
- Item #: i_105041Bottle Size: 750mlFrom farm to bottle, Karma is a cut above; a spirit that delights connoisseurs and newcomers alike. We age our Añejo Tequila inside American Oak Kentucky Bourbon barrels for nearly three years, suffusing the tequila with an alluring soothing oaky aroma. Pamper your palate with our exquisite Añejo sipped neat or over ice.