Search results for: '750 ml Vodka'
- Item #: i_116113Bottle Size: 750mlOriginally made to order for the Kremlin and its elite clientele, this vodka was prepared only upon the issuance of special orders from the Kremlin.
In 1936 under the special order of the country’s leadership, Russia’s greatest distillers and leading industry specialists convened for two years to research and perfect the formulation of this remarkable premium vodka. This search for perfection led them to refine and improve the original Kremlin Vodka recipe. Today this product is known as Kremlin Award and remains the official spirit served according to state protocol at all banquets and events hosted by Kremlin elite.
• Produced on special orders of the Kremlin.
• Leading industry specialists worked for two years under the strict control of the Kremlin to perfect the formulation.
• The rigorous system of controls is still firmly upheld by the Office of the President of the Russian Federation.
• Kremlin Award stays true to the traditions and history.
• The finished recipe remains a state secret.
• Its quality and sophistication quickly established it as the official vodka of the Kremlin.
• Served at all diplomatic receptions and banquets in the Kremlin.
• Premium Packaging; The Spasskaya Tower medallion is the symbol of the brand and symbol of "Russian elite".
• Winner of prestigious wold wide awards
• All natural ingredients, blended to a unique recipe, creating exceptional flavor and a clean, delicate vodka. • Made from Russian winter wheat grain. • The use of artesian water is subjected to six steps of purification. • It’s distilled only once, ensuring its extraordinary character shines through. • Infused with Oatmeal (.098%) & Sugar (,12%) • Blended for consistency and bottled with controlled Charcoal filtration.
KREMLIN AWARD is pristinely pure in all its details. Clear, mild aromas of white cake. citrus, and delicate spices. With it’s rich texture, the palate delights with hints of pepper and powdered sugar. The finish is incredibly smooth displaying a subtle sweetness.
Awards and Accolades:
95 points by Tasting Magazine - Gold medal San Francisco World Spirits Comp.
Platinum award -Prodxpo - Gold Medal - International Review of Spirits (Chicago)
Gold Medal - Vodka Masters Competition (UK) - Gold Medal - World Spirits Award (Australia)
Double Gold - CWSA (Hong Kong)
- Item #: i_164660Bottle Size: 750MLPolandClear. Medium body. Oily aromas have an herbaceous note. This shows some intriguing flavors verging on apricots. An oily, almost buttery texture is the best feature and this leaves the palate almost refreshed. Lingering, warm finish. Double gold medal winner San Francisco Spirits Competition. Lip smacking delicious, robust but elegant vodka bouquet, beautifully textured.
- Item #: i_124650Bottle Size: 750MLRussia/B>Three key elements distinguish Stolichnaya from its imitators. First, it is distilled from superior winter wheat rather than lesser grains like corn. Second, it is made with only the purest, softest glacial water rather than processed water. Third, it is put through an elaborate, time-consuming double-distillation process that requires quartz and activated charcoal filtration.The result is a vodka of spectacular smoothness and clarity that outshines all others when served straight in the Russian tradition. It also mixes beautifully with juices, tonics and sodas.
- Item #: i_121220Bottle Size: 750MLUnited StatesA super-premium vodka. Rain is made from corn grown on Fizzle Flat Farms in Yale, Illinois. America's heartland...one of the few farms growing grain in the United States on a commercial scale. To achieve its exceptional smoothness, Rain undergoes a rigorous production process, including quadruple distillation. Filtration is done with both activated charcoal and diamond dust -- the costliest form of filtration in the spirits business.
- Item #: i_164122Bottle Size: 750MLCIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka is distilled from fine French grapes for an exquisitely smooth, fresh vodka experience. The essence of CIROC Ultra- Premium Vodka comes from fine French grapes, which are distilled a fifth time at the historic Distillerie de Chevanceaux in the South of France. CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka is gluten free.
- Item #: i_100598Bottle Size: 750mlWarning! Breckenridge Vodka is not another boring neutral Vodka. The minerality of our snowmelt water used for proofing defines one of The World's only Vodka terroirs. This Vodka is bursting with flavor.
100% Midwest Sweet Corn
Five times distilled to 194 proof
Coconut Shell Charcoal
Most famous achievement
Medal winner at both the International Wine and Spirits and World Spirits Competitions.
- Item #: i_107248Bottle Size: 750mlCraft Distilled by Master Distiller Harlen Wheatley and his dedicated team at Buffalo Trace, Wheatley Vodka is made in small batches using Harlen’s one-of-a-kind micro-still and a unique recipe of wheat and other grains. Distilled a total of 10 times, triple filtered, and bottled at 82 proof, this artisanal vodka has a clean, crisp, and fresh taste. Harlen has always wanted to make a premium vodka, and knows from experience that wheat offers a delicate and balanced flavor profile. The wheat recipe is cooked, fermented, and distilled seven times on the micro-still before being married with a recipe made from other grains and distilled an additional three times. As Harlen describes it, "This is how vodka is supposed to taste." The nose is clean and neutral with a hint of citrus in the background. Upon tasting, it's very soft and viscous with a light sweetness on the tongue, a touch of sea salt minerality, maybe a whisper of vanilla. You'll say "Wow!" twice-- once for the low price, once (or more) for the great taste.
- Item #: i_164414Bottle Size: 750MLHollandEFFEN Vodka is made from premium wheat from Northern Holland. Of all base materials used to make vodka- grapes, potato, corn, soy grain, rye- wheat contains the purest kind of starch. What's more, it contains extremely low levels of fat and fatty acids. Fewer fatty acids mean less carmelization during distillation and the elimination of the harsh alcohol aftertaste that can be caused by traces of burnt sugar. The result is a silky, smooth liquid and the best vodka you can buy.
- Item #: i_164823Bottle Size: 750MLPolandPravda Vodka is luxury vodka from Poland now available in America for the first time in limited quantities. Dating back to 1743, Pravda has been produced in the heart of the world renowned vodka producing area of Southern Poland. Production facilities are located in the pristine carpathian mountain district of Bielskobiala. It is made in small batches under the strict guidance of sixth generation master distiller, Aleksandra Kulak. Pravda vodka encompasses the best of each element of production. The ingredients found in Bielsko-Biala are simply the finest in the world. The carpathian mountains produce the purest spring water. The wielskopolska fields of sweet, late harvest rye are untreated and natural, giving a softer, mellower taste.
- Item #: i_163328Bottle Size: 750MLUltimat is the first vodka to employ a Master Distiller to monitor each step of the distillation process and personally guarantee the elements that produce such an excellent taste, texture and clarity.Ultimat Vodka is produced unlike any other vodka in the world. Its crisp, clean taste is assured by the use of artesian well water and candle filtration. This results in flawless purity and its unique hydro-selection method of distillation ensures superb overall quality.Ultimat Decanter. Is hand crafted using the finest Polish crystal with a deep, rich Cobalt Blue color, sealed with a natural cork enclosure.
- Item #: i_106542Bottle Size: 750mlHumboldt Distillery Organic Vodka. No, it's not crab-flavored. It's just a fine, quadruple-distilled, organic vodka made along the emerald coast of Humboldt County, where the Redwoods overlook the fresh waters of the Pacific. And yeah, the crabs are pretty good here, too.
- Made in Humboldt County, California
- No glycerin, sweeteners, or other additives
- USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten-free Sugar Cane Vodka
- 2014 International Gold Medal Winner
- Item #: i_168029Bottle Size: 750MLCIROC Coconut is one of the first flavor-infused varietals from the makers of CIROC Ultra-Premium Vodka and is gluten free. Distilled five times to ensure high quality, the spirit is masterfully infused with coconut and tropical fruit flavors, resulting in a taste experience that is lusciously different and elegantly smooth.
- Item #: i_163828Bottle Size: 750MLCanadaIntroducing Pearl Pomegranate, the world?s very first super-premium pomegranate flavored vodka. Hand-selected soft winter wheat, combined with crisp, pure Canadian Rocky Mountain water, artistically blended with the exotic flavor of fresh pomegranate. Pearl Pomegranate has a delicious taste that can be enjoyed chilled, mixed with juice or soda, or as a flavorful addition to your favorite martini.
- Item #: i_162003Bottle Size: 750MLChopin is a boutique, family-owned, craft distillery that produces farm to bottle spirits and liqueurs. The rye is sourced within 18 miles of the distillery and naturally-grown without chemicals or pesticides. Taste the difference.
Carefully distilled to showcase the complex, spicy flavor of our naturally-grown Polish rye, its peppery flavor profile can be enjoyed straight up, mixed into a spirited Bloody Mary, or poured to complement sweet cocktails. Whisky drinkers generally gravitate to the complexity of our rye vodka.
* Subtle aromas of rye bread
* Vibrant pepper flavor
* Medium body
* Short, crisp finish