Catalog Advanced Search
61 items were found using the following search criteria
- Monthly Specials: Yes
- Item #: i_303484Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 95James Suckling: 96WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS - "As much savory as fruity, this offers a fine balance between cherry, leather, spice and carob aromas and flavors. Rich yet lively, leaving a mouthwatering impression on the long, saline aftertaste."
JAMES SUCKLING 96 POINTS - "Subtle and complete aromas of cherry, flowers, and orange peel. Full body, round and velvety tannins. So pretty and refined. Polished. A gorgeous wine. Drink or hold."
- Item #: i_257695Bottle Size: 750MLSan Simeon Pinot Noir is a rich, fruit-driven wine with ripe flavors of black cherry and raspberry. The mouth is soft and round with a lingering finish. Aromas of bright red fruit, cinnamon, and oak spice are revealed on the fragrant nose.
- Item #: i_379060Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST 100 POINTS-" This is going to be a major, impressive wine. All the elements are there: ripe blackberry fruit, powerful acidity, dense tannins and spice. It has the structure to live on for decades. Drink from 2030."(12/2019)
WINE SPECTATOR 95 POINTS-" Warm and lush in style, featuring blueberry and açaí berry reduction flavors that glide over melted licorice and melted chocolate notes, revealing a seductive fruitcake hint on the rich finish. The grip of the vintage hangs in the background, resulting in a showy, fruit-bomb style. Touriga Nacional, Touriga Franca, Tinta Roriz and Sousão. Best from 2032 through 2050. 810 cases made, 500 cases imported." (12/2019)
- Item #: i_380858Bottle Size: 750MLWine Advocate: 93WINE ADVOCATE 93 POINTS - "I also tasted the 2013 San Vicente, which will be released in September 2016, from a vintage that has provided fresh and elegant wine. It has great freshness within its style. This is clearly a lighter vintage, slightly different, more aromatic and floral, with tension and precision--a style I like very much. Volumes are lower, some 44,000 bottles, as they had to sort and select the fruit."
- Item #: i_320083Bottle Size: 720mlPrefecture: Ishikawa
Rice Variety: Yamadanishiki, 500 Mangoku
Alcohol Percentage: 15.8%
Polishing Ratio: 45%
Sake Meter Value: +6.0
Yeast: House Yeast (Kanazawa Lineage)
Tedorigawa Kinka is an impressive sake with tremendous impact. Flavors of sarsaparilla and fuji apple dominate the palate, with a long finish. Its bold flavors intertwine beautifully with sushi or Izakaya fare.
Serving Recommendations: Tedorigawa Kinka is the perfect companion for a session at the sushi bar. Its assured mouthfeel provides a perfect foil for the delicate flavors of fresh sashimi, while staunchly supporting nigiri choices like anago, mirugai and uni.
- Item #: i_372564Bottle Size: 750mlCertified Organic. Red and black fruit, brambleberry, flowers, nutmeg, white pepper and spice. Rich dark chocolate notes on the tangy mid-palate. Long finish.
- Item #: i_378976Bottle Size: 750mlVINCENT COUCHE "ELEGANCE" EXTRA BRUT CHAMPAGNE, FRANCE. 85% Pinot Noir, 15% Chardonnay. (Demeter Certified Biodynamic) Vincent Couche is one of the stars of the grower Champagne movement. Located in the Cotes des Bar, Vincent is also fully Biodynamic, a rarity not just in this region, but in all Champagne. His Champagnes are especially complex due to extended lees aging. Aged five years on the lees and bottled with no dosage, this Champagne is creamy, yeasty and complex, with focused mineralty and lots of length. Terrific!
- Item #: i_352046Bottle Size: 750mlVincent and Cosette Pinard’s 15 hectare Domaine extends over steep limestone slopes around Bué. The excessively low yields, hand harvesting and modern winery, complete with temperature-controlled vats, result in enticing, aromatic and intense wines. 100% tank-fermented and aged. As the name suggests this cuvée is very floral. Fine, crisp and very classic, there is plenty of fruit here: lemon, lime and grapefruit zest with a ripe juicy acidity; a strong complex terroir dimension is obvious, too, with its chalky, mineral touches.
- Item #: i_279550Bottle Size: 750mlOffers aromas and flavors of ripe tree fruit, underscored by hints of brown spice, citrus and tropical fruit. Hailing mostly from Sonoma and Mendocino, with a touch of fruit from Napa, this well-integrated wine has excellent acidity and a creamy mouthfeel.