Catalog Advanced Search
55 items were found using the following search criteria
- Monthly Specials: Yes
- Item #: i_306004Bottle Size: 1LYes, folks, this wine comes in a (1.0) liter bottle, which means you get to have more fun! Representing the fresh, crisp and refreshingly tangy side of Grüner Veltliner in the perennially-popular liter format, this is the bottling that Terry Theise calls the class of the [liter] category. Dry, crisp, and impeccably clean, this wine delivers delicious flavors of white flowers, pepper, and pink grapefruit, underscoredby an attractive leesiness - quintessential value Gruner Veltliner. Bottled under a crown cap; you'll need a bottle opener, not a corkscrew.
- Item #: i_103290Bottle Size: 1.75LEnjoyed in more than 120 countries, the tantalizing, smooth and complex taste of BOMBAY SAPPHIRE is a product of the perfect blend of the finest raw ingredients; a perfect balance of a unique combination of 10 hand-selected exotic botanicals from around the world.
Bombay Sapphire gin has an extraordinary smoothness with the overall taste being perfectly balanced. Inspiring the imagination of bartenders the world over, the aromatic flavors and crisp yet delicate finish create versatility unmatched by other gins that can be savored in inventive long drinks or perfectly balanced martinis; in classic or contemporary cocktails.
Since its creation, BOMBAY SAPPHIRE has taken an innovative approach to gin making - one of the secrets to its success. It is based on a 1761 recipe created by pioneering English distiller Thomas Dakin. To this day BOMBAY SAPPHIRE continues to be made using the artisanal Vapour Infusion distillation process, which we believe has been used by the Dakin family since 1836.
Bombay Sapphire was also the first premium gin to showcase the importance of its 10 botanicals, which are hand-selected from exotic locations around the world by Ivano Tonutti; BOMBAY SAPPHIRE Master of Botanicals.
Launched in the 1980’s to capture the imagination of an American audience, the striking translucent blue glass bottle completely rejuvenated and reinvented the gin category and is celebrated to this day.
- Item #: i_383412Bottle Size: 750mlANTONIO GALLONI; VINOUS 90 POINTS - "Brilliant violet color. High-pitched black raspberry, floral and baking spice aromas, with a subtle smoky quality. Lively and focused on the palate, offering appealingly sweet red/dark berry flavors that pick up a touch of cola with air. Closes gently sweet and long, with even tannins and nervy mineral cut. (fermented in stainless steel tanks and aged for four months in new and used French oak barrels)."
- Item #: i_305454Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93+Wine Spectator: 93Casanova di Neri has most certainly had its share of accolades and praise with all the estate wines including the Brunello di Montalcino 'White Label', the newest project 'Tenuta Nuova' (literally translated new estate) and the small single vineyard of Cerretalto. Just to name a few, Last years 2012 'White Label' made #4 Top 100 Wine Spectator with 95 Points, the 2010 'Tenuta Nuova' received 100 points in Wine Advocate, and of course not forgetting the first time Giacomo Neri set off fireworks...the 2001 'Tenuta Nuova' making 2006 Wine Spectator Wine of the Year!
With the 2013 Classic Vintage that just arrived, we are excited to share with you another great showing of Casanova di Neri Brunello! And with the press of this vintage just ramping up, we suggest you get enough to put a few away! These wines are made to enjoy now and cellar for 25+ years.
WINE ADVOCATE 93+ POINTS - "It's that time of year: get your Neri on. This blockbuster Montalcino estate has released another fantastic collection of new wines, including the 2013 Brunello di Montalcino. Beautifully executed, the wine oozes forth from the glass with round, supple and velvety fruit. This Brunello Annata is luscious and deep, with millefoglie aromatic layering that peels back slowly and carefully. The mouthfeel is less elaborate compared to the estate's top expressions, but the bouquet does much to push this score into the low nineties. Some 80,000 bottles were produced."
WINE SPECTATOR 93 POINTS - "This is focused, with a vivid structure driving the cherry, leather, spice and earth flavors. Dusty tannins follow up, while this remains fresh on the lingering finish. Best from 2020 through 2033."
- Item #: i_163223Bottle Size: 1.75LThis tequila, pale yellow in color, has a full-mellow attack with moderate complexity and an agave intensity of the same level. The aroma contains moderate caramel and smoke with slight hints of fruit, pepper, agave, and floral elements. The medium and sweet body has flavors of oak with moderate agave an ome pepper. The component most pronounced is like cardboard-or dough, perhaps from the new oak barrels. A moderately long and sweet finish with the doughy taste lingering through the tingy alcohol.
- Item #: i_333027Bottle Size: 750MLIt has lovely aromas of blackberry, forest floor, tobacco, fresh truffle and spice. This possesses ripe tannins backed by pure fruit that carries all the way through the explosive finish. Approachable now or could be cellared for at least a decade.
- Item #: i_212440Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 91Wine Spectator: 91WINE ADVOCATE 91 POINTS - "Made from 80% Merlot and the balance Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc and Malbec, the 2012 Walter Clore Private Reserve is a rich, smoky, plum and coffee bean scented effort that has medium to full-bodied richness, lots of oak, notable tannin and excellent mid-palate depth and concentration. This needs a good decant if drinking anytime soon, as it continued to freshen up with time in the glass. It will be at its best from 2017-2027."
This is a great wine.
- Item #: i_372430Bottle Size: 1LThe Crnko farm is located on the eastern side of Slovenia, north of Maribor and just south of the Austrian border. All the fruit is estate grown and comes from the family's 6 hectares of mixed white varietals. The vines are planted in the region's unique marl soils and sustainably farmed. This charming white is a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Ravenec (Muller-Thurgau), Laski Riesling (Welschriesling). It has only 11% alcohol and is as drinkable and refreshing as wine comes. Riesling dominates the aromatics offering juicy tangerine and quince notes to the silty minerality that Crnko wines often share. As a beverage it is thirst quenching and light on its feet with invigorating acidity that makes it difficult to set down. During the summers in the village of Jarenina, locals mix it with sparkling water and then proceed to consume it long into the night.
- Item #: i_108510Bottle Size: 1.75LDewar’s is famed the world over for quality blended whiskies and a flair for innovative advertising and promotions. Today Dewar’s is the fifth largest Blended whisky brand in the world, and the top selling Scotch Whisky in the USA.
It was John Dewar’s dynamic sons, John Alexander and Tommy Dewar, who made DEWAR’S an international success. The brothers also founded the Aberfeldy Distillery in 1898, the physical and spiritual home of Dewar’s, which to this day produces the Single Malt Whisky that lies at the heart of every Dewar’s blend.
This full bodied Single Malt is renowned for its rich notes of heather and honey, which can be detected throughout our current portfolio of well-balanced blends. This restless pursuit of quality and an obsession with blending excellence still persists. Today the firm is a world leader and Dewar’s is one of the fastest growing premium whiskies in the world.
Thanks to the exceptional skill of our Master Blenders, Dewar’s whisky has become the most awarded blended scotch whisky in the world.
- Item #: i_220460Bottle Size: 750mlAromas of ripe cherry, black plum, pomegranate and a touch of warm spice fill the senses, followed by vibrant flavors of complex red fruits, cola, rose petals and warm baking spices. Notes of graham cracker and pie crust round out the soft finish. A velvety texture and bright acidity distinguish this naturally-balanced wine.
- Item #: i_347642Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 91WINE SPECTATOR 91 POINTS - "Chalky on the nose, this clean-cut Champagne is creamy in texture and elegant, offering a subtle mesh of biscuit, green pear, ground ginger and lemon zest notes. A fine aperitif, with a racy finish. Drink now through 2020. 15,000 cases imported."
Breaking with convention Grand Cordon has no front label : The G.H. Mumm signature and eagle emblem are printed in gold directly on the glass. Another striking feature of the design is its shape, which necessitated a whole series of innovations to the traditional champagne production process.
The most eye-catching feature of the Mumm Grand Cordon bottle is its reinterpretation of the famous Cordon Rouge red sash, transformed into a genuine red ribbon, which – in a feat of technology – is actually indented in the glass.
- Item #: i_164524Bottle Size: 750MLApril 2009 marked the re-launch of the already popular 12 year old, as part of the Glendronach core range. This superb richly sherried single malt is matured for at least 12 years in a combination of the finest Spanish Pedro Ximinez and Oloroso sherry casks. Non-chill filtered, of natural colour and bottled at 43%, the GlenDronach 12 year old Original is a sweet, creamy dram. APPEARANCE: Deep-amber red gold. NOSE: Sweet, creamy vanilla, with hints of ginger. Autumn fruits. PALATE: Rich, creamy, silky-smooth. Warm, rich oak and sherry sweetness, full mouth feel, raisins, soft fruits. Spicy with medium length and a dry finish. FINISH: Long, full and firm, slightly nutty. International Wine & Spirits Competition 2009 and 2011 Silver Quality Award Winner
- Item #: i_376983Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90JAMES SUCKLING 99 POINTS - "Extremely complex aromas that show the classic Graham character of black-fruit marmalade and burnt oranges. Follows through to a full body with great grip at the finish. Lightly sweet. Chewy and powerful. Such a focus at the end."
WINE ADVOCATE 95 POINTS-"The 2016 Vintage Port is a blend of 37% Touriga Nacional, 42% Touriga Franca and various others. It comes in with 115 grams of residual sugar. A bit bigger than Dow's this year, this is more intense as well. The better wine of these two benchmarks seems to be this Graham's. Tight on the finish, aromatic and very flavorful, this actually opens rather well and shows off its lovely fruit. The Dow's will be approachable a bit earlier, perhaps, and this may reward aging even more. As always, Graham's is wonderfully delicious. That's one hallmark of the house. I'm not sure this is a truly great Graham's, but at the moment, it is enticing, with plenty of potential for improvement. There were 6,325 cases produced, plus some bottles in other formats."
OTHER SCORES: WS 98 POINTS, WE 97 POINTS & DECANTER 98 POINTS
- Item #: i_166281Bottle Size: 750MLFranceIn the Anjou region of France, the essence of Anjou pears is artistically blended by the Maitre de Chai with the world?s finest vodka to create Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka. Originating from France, the Beurre d?Anjou, or Anjou pear, is prized for its clean sweetness and mellow flavor. Once ripened, the Anjou pear is subtly sweet and notably smooth. Both sophisticated and unique, the taste of Grey Goose La Poire is a fitting compliment for a variety of cuisines and cocktails including the signature Peartini.
- Item #: i_163701Bottle Size: 750MLFranceGrey Goose Le Citron is distilled from a selection of choice grains blended with a distillate of fresh lemons and water from the Gene Springs that is naturally filtered through champagne limestone. Grey Goose Le Citron is the world's best tasting vodka flavored with a refreshing zest of lemon.
- Item #: i_162857Bottle Size: 750MLFranceGrey Goose Vodka L'Orange is the best tasting vodka in the world with a whisper of orange. Made in Cognac, France, L'Orange is created in a five-step distillation process that begins in copper-pot stills and ends with an infusion of the essence of succulent oranges. It is light, crisp and delicious.
- Item #: i_162060Bottle Size: 750MLWhen François Thibault, a cognac maître de chai - 'cellar master' - announced that he intended to use his considerable spirits-making skills to create vodka, people in the region were skeptical. Today, GREY GOOSE is enjoyed around the world.
"As a maitre de chai, I developed a deep knowledge and appreciation for the craftsmanship involved in creating the finest quality spirits." - François Thibault
From field to bottle, François Thibault oversees every step in the creation of GREY GOOSE Vodka, from selecting the finest ingredients to designing a process which ensures that their natural characteristics are captured in the final spirit. GREY GOOSE Vodka is distilled only once using a continuous-column distillation process, the ensures the quality of the wheat remains.
"Get the best out of the very best ingredients, and let the quality speak for itself." - François Thibault
The creation of GREY GOOSE Vodka begins with the finest soft winter wheat grown by three local farming cooperatives in the Picardy region of France. Only the highest grade of wheat,'Blé Panifiable Supérieur'-is selected– the same grade used in the finest French breads and pastries. The wheat is sent to a dedicated mill and distillery, where it is transformed into a high-proof spirit. This wheat spirit is then perfectly blended with spring water from an exclusive well in Gensa-La-Pallue, in the Cognac Arrondissement (region), where the water is naturally filtered through limestone.
"Even with today's advances in technology, there is no machine capable of replicating the human qualities intrinsic to the creation of GREY GOOSE." - François Thibault Each batch of GREY GOOSE Vodka undergoes more than 550 daily quality control checks including-most importantly-personal tasting and approval by François Thibault.
- Item #: i_311866Bottle Size: 750mlJAMES SUCKLING - 91 POINTS A dry Nahe riesling that manages to be immediately attractive, but also has the herbal, smoky and mineral character that makes this region special. The spot-on balance makes this an uncomplicated food wine. Drink now. Screw cap. Stuart Pigott.
- Item #: i_380015Bottle Size: 750mlA mouth-watering combination of juicy fruits, passionfruit, bright acidity and herbal lift. Pure Marlborough.
- Item #: i_278406Bottle Size: 750MLWINE ENTHUSIAST 90 POINTS-"Flavorful and polished, this supple wine blends subtle apple and pear notes with buttery, creamy accents. It is rich in character and softly framed by fine bubbles and elegant acidity, with a hint of sweetness on the finish." ) (4/2019)