Catalog Advanced Search
66 items were found using the following search criteria
- Monthly Specials: Yes
- Item #: i_102120Bottle Size: 750MLThe Balvenie 12 Year Double Wood. Aged in traditional whisky oak casks and then finished in Sherry Casks.
Nose: Sherry and orange skins. Fragrant.
Palate: Beautifully combined mellow flavours: nutty, sweet, sherry, very orangy fruitiness, heather, cinnamon spiciness.
Finish: Smoky and a little spicy with a bigger vanilla tang.
- Item #: i_109619Bottle Size: 750MLA masterpiece in every way... Beluga's composition is unique: not only is their malt alcohol of the most exquisite quality, and pearly artesian water, but also the diligent handiwork of past masters with their care for every detail. Not just a vodka, but an attitude towards life - one in which everything matters, everything has its place, and every deed has its special meaning. Beluga vodka is manufactured in an environmentally pure and untouched corner of Siberia, 300 km from the nearest settlement. Beluga undergoes the processes of filtration quartz sand post-filtration and maturating for a 3-month period. Calmed and rested at every stage, Beluga is saturated with irreproachable taste.
- Item #: i_306004Bottle Size: 1LYes, folks, this wine comes in a (1.0) liter bottle, which means you get to have more fun! Representing the fresh, crisp and refreshingly tangy side of Grüner Veltliner in the perennially-popular liter format, this is the bottling that Terry Theise calls the class of the [liter] category. Dry, crisp, and impeccably clean, this wine delivers delicious flavors of white flowers, pepper, and pink grapefruit, underscoredby an attractive leesiness - quintessential value Gruner Veltliner. Bottled under a crown cap; you'll need a bottle opener, not a corkscrew.
- Item #: i_301063Bottle Size: 750mlCiliegiolo is native to Tuscany and Liguria, usually showing up in classic Sangiovese-dominant blends. However, Bisson's winemaker and proprietor makes this 100% Ciliegiolo wine by taking advantage of its light and fruity character in the form of a rosato (rose'). It's dry but succulent with flavors redolent of mixed wild red fruits. Fans of Bisson will no doubt buy this small allotment up fast!
"Enoteca Bisson was born in 1978 when Pierluigi Lugano fell in love with the wines of the Ligurian coastline. He began as a trader in small lots of bulk wine, later became a wine merchant and finally a grower in his own right. He now splits his time between his busy wine shop in Chiavari, the wine cellar and his vineyards. For the grapes he purchases, he works hand in hand with local growers from pruning to harvest, then carefully vinifies the different lots of grapes. Lugano is a serious student of oenology and is an expert on the local grape varieties. His passion extends to the preservation of local traditions and this is reflected in the distinctive character and personality of his large range of wines from the Cinque Terre region. It takes a heroic effort to cultivate vines on the steep slopes of the Ligurian coastline high above the Mediterranean Sea. Mechanization of vineyard tasks is out of the question and everything must be done by hand. Only truly passionate winegrowers are willing to carry on the traditions that have come down through the generations since the ancient Greeks first planted vines on the steep, stony slopes here. Lugano works closely with several small, local growers. He believes, as we do, that wine is made in the vineyards and he closely controls the work done in the field. Further, he has embarked on an ambitious program to purchase his own parcels in prime zones throughout the Cinque Terre and surrounding areas. He staunchly defends indigenous, and increasingly rare, grape varieties and works tirelessly to ensure that they do not disappear for future generations of wine lovers." - ROSENTHAL WINE MERCHANT
- Item #: i_376921Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 94James Suckling: 93JAMES SUCKLING 93 POINTS - "Super attractive lemon essence and lime pickle on the nose, with toasty warmth and some bright, almost tropical fruits. The palate has a very open and appealing feel. Deep flavors are delivered in a generous sweeping texture, with toasty rise at the finish."
- Item #: i_208150Bottle Size: 750MLCambria's Chardonnay has been a constant favorite with consumers across the country. It is an enticing wine with good depth and range of flavors, remarkable balance, and savory finish. Cambria has carved out a reputation for producing lush, tropical Chardonnay for 20 years. This has also been a darling of wine critic Robert Parker for its excellent quality-to-price ratio.
- Item #: i_305560Bottle Size: 750mlWINE ENTHUSIAST - "Woodland berry, balsamic herb, tilled soil and eucalyptus aromas lead the nose along with a hint of coffee. The full-bodied palate offers black cherry, raspberry jam, licorice and vanilla alongside enveloping fine-grained tannins. A hint of sage marks the finish. Drink 2019–2025."
- Item #: i_104960Bottle Size: 750MLThis tequila, pale yellow in color, has a full-mellow attack with moderate complexity and an agave intensity of the same level. The aroma contains moderate caramel and smoke with slight hints of fruit, pepper, agave, and floral elements. The medium and sweet body has flavors of oak with moderate agave an ome pepper. The component most pronounced is like cardboard-or dough, perhaps from the new oak barrels. A moderately long and sweet finish with the doughy taste lingering through the tingy alcohol.
- Item #: i_301624Bottle Size: 750ml100% Barbera from the Campass single vineyard in the Serraboella cru with a southeastern exposure at 350m above sea level. Clay soils. 30 year old vines. Fermentation and maceration: 8-12 days in steel vats at controlled temperatures with indigenous yeasts. Aged 18 months part in new barriques and part in second and third passage barriques. Approximately 330 cases produced annually.
- Item #: i_352779Bottle Size: 750mlWine Advocate: 93Jeb Dunnuck: 94 PointsJEB DUNNUCK 94 POINTS - "As always, the 2017 Châteauneuf Du Pape Vieilles Vignes has a touch more dark fruits, more concentration, and more structure, which makes it less approachable but more age-worthy. Blackcurrants, ground pepper, bouquet garni, crushed rocks, and garrigue notes all emerge from this structured, focused, yet ripe and beautifully textured Châteauneuf Du Pape that's going to benefit from 2-4 years of bottle age."
ROBERT PARKER 93 POINTS - "The 2017 Chateauneuf du Pape Vieilles Vignes starts off with scents of tapenade, then adds ripe cherries and cola notes. Dark and concentrated, it's full-bodied and open-knit, perhaps a bit coarser than the elegant 2016, with a touch of chocolate on the long finish. The Grenache in this cuvée was planted in 1905, making this a relative value among old-vine offerings."
- Item #: i_302333Bottle Size: 750mlVinous Media: 93ORGANICALLY FARMED
ANTONIO GALLONI 93 POINTS - "The 2013 Barolo Ginestra Vigna del Gris is another super-intriguing Barolo from Conterno-Fantino. Sweet, floral aromatics meld into a core of bright red stone fruit, plum, mint and white pepper. As usual, the aromatics are quite lifted, but in the last few years, the tannins from this site have shown a bit more sweetness. As always, though, the Vigna del Gris is the most slender and feminine of the Conterno-Fantino Barolos."
- Item #: i_257480Bottle Size: 750MLThe 2016 Tous Ensemble Pinot Noir (Copain's first offering from Sonoma Coast) presents aromas of rose petals, Santa Rosa Plum skins, and fresh raspberries. Ripe cherries and orange peels also present themselves on the palate with a silky texture and lingering finish.
- Item #: i_351588Bottle Size: 750mlThe Duband estate chose to convert entirely to organic agriculture in 2006. David Duband made the choice first and foremost out of respect for the environment but also for the intrinsic quality of the wines.
Age of vines about 50 years average
The dress is of a red ruby bursting with beautiful dark reflections. The nose gets involved aromas of black and red fruits with a lot of neatness. The mouth is frank with a touch of licorice and one finale slightly spiced.
- Item #: i_375422Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90James Suckling: 92JAMES SUCKLING 92 POINTS - "The nose here is super chalky, showing dried white flowers, sweetly fragrant yeast elements, lemon rind and a little pepper - very pure. The palate has a refined core of quite dry lemon citrus flavor; crunchy, crisp and even, pure and uncluttered. Drink now."
WINE SPECTATOR 90 POINTS - "A streak of smoky mineral underscores the pretty floral, ripe apple and pastry notes of this fresh, open-knit Champagne. A hint of toasted hazelnut rides the fine bead through to the finish. Drink now through 2018."
- Item #: i_351749Bottle Size: 750mlBIODYNAMIC - "Ben takes a domaine philosophy, focused on establishing and maintaining contracts with growers who work for top quality vines and fruit rather than seeking prestigious appellations. Ben and his team carefully guide the vineyard work, for the most part carried out by the owners. Vines are plowed and are at least lutte raisonnée, while many are organic or biodynamic. When Ben deems necessary, his team carries out green harvest themselves. All vines are harvested by Ben’s team and grapes are sorted at the winery in Beaune. Ben’s cuverie is fit with state of the art equipment."
- Item #: i_109800Bottle Size: 750MLFernet Branca was created in 1845 from a secret recipe-- that even till now-- has never been disclosed, held by the family and unchanged with time. Fernet will cure what ails you, it is a perfect drink to start off or prolong an evening's pleasure. The key to the unique, unmistakable flavor is the result of the highest quality ingredients: at least 27 herbs harvested from 4 different continents, macerated and infused then laid in oak casks for at least a year. Some of the healthy ingredients are: Aloes: The fix all/cure all-- a bountiful natural source of Antioxydants, Aloe is know for its healing powers; Gentian root: grown in the mountains, is a legendary, natural 'pick-me-up' that is known to be an antacid, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic; there is also Rhubarb, Gum Myrrh, Red Cinchona, Colombus, Galanga and Zedoary. Saffron, Mint and citrus....
The aromas are bitter, earthy-- like being in the mountains, you smell grasses and fields and wild flowers all crashing in on you, there is also minty camphor, Gentian, cinnamon and galanga, saffron and a multitude of more delicate scents to be discovered and enjoyed. The flavors are explosively huge and giving. Bitter is an unfair way to describe it because of the negative connotations but that is what it is.. big, bitter, complex and dry. The flavor follow the aromas and are as difficult to pick out. This perfect as a digestivo and a powerful trick in a tasty beverage.
- Item #: i_379357Bottle Size: 750MLWine Spectator: 90JAMES SUCKLING 97 POINTS-"Wow! Amazing aromas of crushed blackberry and blueberry, stems and rose petal. Entrancing. Full-bodied, very tight and powerful with ultra-fine tannins. Intense richness of crushed berries, chocolate, hazelnut and coffee. 5,250 cases. Try after 2026."
- Item #: i_325338Bottle Size: 750mlFresh, elegant and full of a wonderful fizz, Gran Campo Viejo Cava Brut Reserva Sparkling White Wine aged for 18 months. Decadent and delicious.
- Item #: i_166281Bottle Size: 750MLFranceIn the Anjou region of France, the essence of Anjou pears is artistically blended by the Maitre de Chai with the world?s finest vodka to create Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka. Originating from France, the Beurre d?Anjou, or Anjou pear, is prized for its clean sweetness and mellow flavor. Once ripened, the Anjou pear is subtly sweet and notably smooth. Both sophisticated and unique, the taste of Grey Goose La Poire is a fitting compliment for a variety of cuisines and cocktails including the signature Peartini.
- Item #: i_163701Bottle Size: 750MLFranceGrey Goose Le Citron is distilled from a selection of choice grains blended with a distillate of fresh lemons and water from the Gene Springs that is naturally filtered through champagne limestone. Grey Goose Le Citron is the world's best tasting vodka flavored with a refreshing zest of lemon.