KEG SYSTEM EQUIPMENT
- Item #: i_400810Bottle Size: EachDouble Gauge - Nitrogen Regulator - Premium Series Features: Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish. Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment Built-in inlet seal Specifications: Type Primary Regulator - Nitrogen Installation Nitrogen tank mount (CGA-580 threads) Performance 1 Pressure / 1 Product Output Pressure Gauge 0-60 PSI, for accurate product pressure Tank Pressure Gauge 0-3000 PSI, for accurate remaining tank pressure Outlet Barb 3/8" O.D. with shut-off Integral PRV Safety pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Item #: i_102943Bottle Size: EACHSelf-Closing Faucet - Chrome Plated - Brass Lever 4933KSC Spring back design closes the faucet upon handle release. Specifications: Type Lager & Ale Faucet Body Chrome plated forged brass Body Threads 1-1/8"-18 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard) Lever Material Brass Lever Threads 3/8"-16 UNC (Unified Coarse Thread) Action Self Closing, spring loaded shaft Shaft ABS Plastic Bonnet & Collar Chrome plated brass
- Item #: i_102034Bottle Size: EACHSPECIAL ORDER 2-3 WEEKS A spout plug is an economical solution for controlling fruit flies, yeast and bacteria buildup when the faucet is not in use. Specifications: Length 1-3/8" Inside Diameter 5/8" Color Black Application Fits Standard Beer and Wine Faucets
- Item #: i_400531Bottle Size: EACHNeoprene Coupling Washer U.S. Beer Industry standard washer. Use with hex nut and wing nut fittings to create a leak free connection. Specifications: Type Neoprene Washer Diameter 13/16" Thickness 1/8" Application For use with Hex Nut or Wing Nut Fittings
- Item #: i_420015Bottle Size: EACHA System - Keg Coupler - Tap w/ Ergo Lever Handle "A" system is commonly referred to as the German Slider because it slides onto the valve face. It is used by breweries such as Hoegaarden, Paulaner, Spaten, and Warsteiner. The keg coupler connects to the keg valve, "tapping" the keg. Both the gas line from the CO2 tank / regulator and the beer hose to the beer faucet attach to the coupler. Beer Keg Tap Features: Slide on keg connection 304 Stainless steel probe. Excellent for beer, wine or cider Easy to engage handle: push down to tap/pull up to untap Short handle ideal for 1/6th barrel kegs and keg with a rubber chime PRV (pressure relief valve) Specifications: System A Products Warsteiner / Spaten / Paulaner / Hoegaarden Handle Color Black Handle Style Ergonomic Lever Gas Port 3/8" O.D. Barb (To fit 5/16" I.D. Gas Hose) Beer Port 7/8"-14 Thread (U.S. Beer Industry Standard) Height 5-3/16"