1/2 BARREL KEGS
Please call 800-331-3005 for availability some products are special order only.
- Item #: i_437177Bottle Size: 1/2BAbita Brewing Co, Covington, Louisiana
Purple Haze® is a lager brewed with real raspberries added after filtration. It is brewed with pilsner and wheat malts and Vanguard hops. The berries add a fruity aroma, tartly sweet taste and a subtle purple color and haze...you may see fruit pulp in the beer.
ABV 4.2% IBU 13
- Item #: i_438682Bottle Size: 1/2BAnderson Valley Brewing Company, Boonville, CA
Boont Amber Ale
From deep in the Anderson Valley comes the world-famous, award-winning, crowd-pleasing Boont Amber Ale. The Anderson Valley Brewing Company has been hand crafting this amazing ale for over twenty years, making Boont Amber Ale one of the most respected, enjoyed, and sought-after craft beers of all time. Boont Amber Ale is an ode to balance, with a deep copper color offset by an off-white head. The slightly sweet malty backbone is balanced perfectly with a subtle hop bite and aroma, and a wonderfully fruity yeast profile. Named “the best beer brewed in Northern California,” by the San Francisco Bay Guardian, a beer like this is perfect with any meal, and is enjoyed night-after-night, all year round. As with all of our products, Boont Amber Ale is never sterile filtered nor heat pasteurized.
5.8% ABV 15 IBU
- Item #: i_400790Bottle Size: 1/2BAnderson Valley Brewing Company
Hop Ottin' India Pale Ale
Hop Ottin’ IPA is, just like Anderson Valley itself, easy for anyone to appreciate while offering depth and complexity for those who take the time to savor. Brilliant copper color with a lingering, lacy white head. The nose sings of grapefruit, pine needles, citron, roses, and bergamot. The flavor is rich in the citrusy, resiny flavors typical of the Pacific-Northwest hops packed into this beer, balanced artfully with a solid malt character and crisp bitterness leading to a beautifully dry, light herbal finish. More than just a hop lover’s dream, Hop Ottin’ IPA is a balanced beer for the ages.
As with all of our products, Hop Ottin’ IPA is never sterile filtered nor heat pasteurized.
7% ABV 80 IBU
- Item #: i_400009Bottle Size: 1/2BAnderson Valley Brewing Company
Poleeko Pale Ale
Anderson Valley is a pristine, unspoiled setting, and with Poleeko Pale Ale, the Anderson Valley Brewing Company has inspired a perfect reflection of the purity of its home.
Like the valley itself, Poleeko Pale is sparkling, refreshing, profoundly simple yet always surprising. It has a light golden body, bright white head, and, a clean, crisp flavor anyone can appreciate. The malt is light like an english biscuit, the hops a delicate balance of bitterness and citrus. Anderson Valley makes no lighter bodied beer, making this a favorite for everyone, beer aficionado and novice alike.
As with all of our products, Poleeko Pale Ale is never sterile filtered nor heat pasteurized.
5.25% ABV 28 IBU
- Item #: 400884Bottle Size: 1/2BAnderson Valley Brewing Company
Summer Solstice Seasonal Ale
Summer Solstice Seasonal Ale is not just your average summer seasonal. This unique copper colored ale is smooth, malty, and lightly sweet, with a delicate hint of spice for that oh-so-drinkable, extra velvety flavor.
As with all of our products, Summer Solstice Seasonal Ale is never sterile filtered nor heat pasteurized.
5% ABV 4 IBU
Winter Solstice Seasonal Ale
The holidays are a special time in Anderson Valley. The days are darker, weather colder, and foods richer. And Anderson Valley
- Item #: i_435892Bottle Size: 1/2BAVERY BREWING CO.
White Rascal Belgian Style Wheat Ale (or "WitBier")
A truly authentic Belgian style wheat or “white” ale, this Rascal is unfiltered (yup, that’s yeast on the bottom) and cleverly spiced with coriander and Curaçao orange peel producing a refreshingly zesty classic ale.
Food pairing: Spicy Thai or Mexican dishes provide a level of heat and spiciness required to balance the semi-sweet, citrus flavors found in White Rascal. Our favorites are pad thai, green curry, blackened codfish and ceviche.
ABV: 5.6% IBUs: 22
- Item #: i_436007Bottle Size: 1/2BCoors UKBurton-upon-Trent, EnglandBrewed in UK by Coors for Interbrew. UK. Cask; Regular (4.4%) Also available in bottled (pasteurised) form as Our Finest Ale (4.4%). USA: Available in bottles (pasteurised) as Bass Pale Ale (5.1%)Belgium. Available in bottles as Bass Pale Ale (5.2%)Come enjoy the classic English ale. For hundreds of years, the traditional English pub has offered an irresistable combination of fine ale and warm welcome. Bass Ale comes from the very heart of this tradition. Take a look at how Bass Ale, the authentic flavor that has been sought after in all of England's finest pubs, has spanned throughout five continents.
- Item #: i_400964Bottle Size: 1/2BBear Republic Brewing
Racer 5 IPA® American India Pale Ale
ABV: 7.0% IBU: 75+
This hoppy American IPA is a full bodied beer brewed American pale and crystalmalts, and heavily hopped with Chinook, Cascade, Columbus and Centennial.
- Item #: i_401460Bottle Size: 1/2BKEGSBelhavenDunbar, East Lothian, ScotlandClear, yellowy amber with excellent foamy blanket leaving nice lace. Aroma a bit musty with subtle english hops. Surprising peat flavour that wasn't apparent in the aroma in good balance with malt and low bittering. Very clean finish. Medium body and low carbonation.
- Item #: i_438939Bottle Size: 1/2BBrauerei Th. Simon GmbHBitburg, GermanyThe classic Bitburger - a mature and most agreeable beer - is brewed with the best of ingredients in the same traditional way it has been for many, many years. The result is delicately tart and pleasantly bitter - with a strong hop taste.
- Item #: i_400019Bottle Size: 1/2BCismontane Brewing
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Citizen California Lager
The California Common almost disappeared after prohibition as did the term Cismontane. Our interpretation of this style is a golden warm fermented lager with sufficient hop aroma. As a brewer and citizen of Cismontane California it is our obligation to produce a fine Californian Common.
6% ABV 45 IBU
- Item #: i_101271Bottle Size: EACHBayhawk Ales
Color: Deep Amber
Aroma: Subtle Spiciness
Flavor: Moderately hopped, smooth finish