Home » WORLD WINE » SPAIN » DOMINIO DO BIBEI 10 LALAMA
DOMINIO DO BIBEI 10 LALAMA
Item: #382775
Bottle Size: 750ml
$22.99
Quantity

DOMINIO DO BIBEI 2010 LALAMA RIBEIRA SACRA

Winemaker's Notes: - "Rich, wild fruit mingling with mountain herbs and stoney components. Dense and rich with mineral and herbal notes on the palate."

A blend of 90% Mencia, and the remaining 10% from Garnacha, Brancellao and Muraton.
Filter Products By:
Vintage

Show All

Varietal

Show All

Country
Region

Show All

Price
WS Score